Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Getting Ready For A Staged Christmas Picture

I finally did it. I set aside everything for several hours to press collars, curl hair, and dress my kids up for our annual Christmas picture. My favorite of all of the pictures to come of the endeavor was this one.
Titus doesn't have brothers to ridicule him yet, so he didn't know that wanting to try his sister's curlers on was inappropriate for a boy. I'm sure he'll be glad when he's older that I shared this picture with you all. But if you are fearing for his masculinity, I just asked him as he was laying in my arms and looking at me adoringly, "What are you thinking about, Little Man?"
"Poop!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your kids always give me a giggle. I so needed that today. This picture is awesome, I love it. I can't believe he was thinking about poop, who thinks about poop?

Matt Powell said...

Here's who thinks about poop-
http://mistupid.com/people/page051.htm