Friday, September 7, 2007

Death, Where Is Thy Sting?

We were in the "big city" yesterday for various errands, and Katie commented on how beautiful the city is. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Matt and I love the city. This led us into a discussion about how we will be in a city when we are in heaven. Of course we told her about the river running through the center, and that it will be more beautiful than any city we could even imagine. Her daddy was waxing quite eloquent, and I found myself getting excited, too. Her voice was rapturous as she said, "I can't wait to die and go to heaven!"

This of course led into another discussion.

2 comments:

striving... said...

You have been MIA on the blogosphere as of late, welcome back. that little tid bit was well worth the wait. LOL

Andrea said...

Thanks, Striving. I'm afraid the blog is the least of all the things being neglected around here.