Saturday, May 19, 2007

By Request: Pictures!

Aunt Barbara has requested more pictures of the kids, so here are a couple from today.





Titus will stay outside for ever if I let him water the plants with a small stream from the hose.



Katie is pulling weeds in her garden. Why is it that the kids' plants, planted with no regard to the directions on the back of the seed packet, do so much better than mine?

Here are a few pics from Easter I meant to blog about, but I've missed that window. I think they're too precious to keep for myself, though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks Annie, you are so prompt in delivering my request. Hee hee. The kids are so adorable and I loved seeing them and you and Matt yesterday. I would love a copy of the Easter picture of Katie and Titus in the mail to put on my fridge if it's not too much trouble and if you have time.

Lots of love,
Auntie Barbara

Heather said...

Um, it looks like Titus is doing something else besides watering the plants in the second picture, ha ha. Love the pictures, you have two cutie pies and I'm sure the third will be gorgeous too.

Andrea said...

I'd be happy to send you copies. I'll be out of town next week, but after that, I'll get to it.

We always enjoy seeing you, Aunt Barbara. Thanks for letting us crash your time with Heather and her family.

Andrea said...

I know, Heather, isn't it funny? But I assure you Titus is still in diapers and not marking his territory all over the yard.

Unknown said...

HA! I was going to leave an extremely witty and hilarious comment about the hose picture... but it seems I'm too slow as per usual... looks like heather beat me to it...

drat