Monday, November 17, 2008

Warning: Graphic Material

Toward the end of the church service yesterday Titus, nervously wiggling, excused himself to go to the bathroom. I waited to hear his calls which end every "big job." Not hearing any for a suspicious amount of time, I checked in on the boy. Poop smeared his leg and globs landed on his pants, the floor, and potty seat.

I panic and call for him to not move. After depositing Henry with a friend in the service, I gather my wits about me again. As I'm tackling this mommy job and begin cleaning Titus up, he says, "Well, I won't make that mistake again."

6 comments:

Heather said...

Ha, ha, ha, and yuck, yuck, yuck! Very graphic but very funny what he said. Sorry for you though.

Heather said...

Oops, I don't know why it showed up "our story said" but Heather made the comment. Sorry about that.

Unknown said...

I always enjoy your stories and I love the pictures. I'm not sure why we would name a female dog after Matt but, hey, what can I say?

Andrea said...

We don't really think you named your dog after Matt, of course. And we know that Joe is your favorite son.
; )

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I love it. Smearing poo all over himself? Be careful, sounds like a budding "artist" to me. Keep him away from ... well... anything creative.

striving... said...

oh yikes, Good for you. You were his hero that day.